eTwinning Malta is inviting all teachers and students from kindergarten to post-secondary to participate in an eTwinning competition for Term 2 – scholastic year 2019-2020. Teachers are invited to create a poster celebrating eTwinning’s 15th Anniversary which will be posted on our newly launched eTwinning Malta website https://www.etwinningmalta.net/.
Poster to include:
• Benefits of belonging to the eTwinning Community
• Why eTwinning deserves such a celebration
• Poster can be both digital or on paper (not less than A4 and not bigger than A3)
• May Include photos, drawings, hashtags, links
• If the poster is made in paper – this is to be displayed in a prominent area in the school or in a classroom.
• Poster is to be shared on the school website/Social media
Participants are invited to apply by filling in this form: https://bit.ly/31DGa32
Application should include:
• a short description of the activity.
• Upload link of digital poster or photo of the finished poster displayed
• Upload photos of students working on the project
• Upload link to the post of the school’s website or Social Media
• Name of school, student/s, teacher/s, any other educators.
• Category applied for (see below)
Please be sure that any children shown in photos have parents’/ legal guardians’ permission and consent form.
Year group A: Early Years (Kinder – Yr 2)
Year group B: Junior Years (Yr 3 – Yr 6)
Year group C: Middle Schools (Year 7 – 8)
Year group D: Senior school (Year 9-11)
Year group E: Post-Secondary schools
End of Term 2 – 7 th April 2020
Winning projects will receive tokens for students and prizes for educators taking part.
For more information kindly contact the eTwinning National Support Service on 25981568/1563 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org