The Esplora Team would like to advise teachers of Primary, Middle and Secondary
Schools about the Sustainable Development Goals through Creative Arts Concluding Seminar, which will be hosted at the Esplora Planetarium Hall on Tuesday 16th November 2021. Registrations starts at 8:30am.
How can we raise awareness on the importance of quality education, gender equality and life below water using the creative arts? The Sustainable Development Goals are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. Discover a variety of free educational resource packs based on 3 of the Sustainable Development Goals. These were developed as part of the Erasmus+ Project entitled ‘Embracing the Sustainable Development Goals through Creative Arts’. The project focused on the use of Storytelling, Dance and Digital Games to raise awareness on quality education, gender equality and life below water.
Registration Information: Participation to this seminar is free of charge. It is on a first-come first-served basis and booking is required by filling in this short online application https:// forms.gle/Vmt3qQ1Nq5YA2ntM8. Attendees will be required to present a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination, upon registration on the day of the seminar.
• 8.30am – 9.00am: Registration
• 9.00am- 9.05am: Welcome Note – Giselle Calleja, Senior Public Relations Executive,
Malta Council for Science and Technology
• 9:05am-9:20am: Introductory Speeches – Hon. Ministry Dr Stefan Zrinzo Azzopardi,
Parliamentary Secretary for European Funds, Hon. Ministry Dr Owen Bonnici, Ministry for
Equality, Research, and Innovation.
• 9:20am- 9:30am: Project Introduction – Maria Farrugia, Erasmus Funds Projects Manager
• 9.30am-10:00am: Spazju Kreattiv- Dance Resource Pack
• 10.00am-10.30am: Lignin Stories- Virtual Stories Compendium
• 10.30am-10.45am: Coffee Break
• 10.45am-11.15am: University of Malta- Digital Games Resource Pack
• 11.15am-12.15pm: Panel Discussion: Embracing the Sustainable Development Goals through Creative Arts
• 12.15pm-12.45pm: Concluding Remarks
• 12:45pm – 14:00pm: Networking Lunch
We look forward to welcoming you to this event. For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org