In 2018, 1212 Schools were awarded with the eTwinning School Label and every year more schools will join this exciting, new network. In order to capture, understand and support the ways in which eTwinning Schools interpret their role (for instance by developing shared leadership, teacher collaboration, students/parents/local community involvement), the eTwinning team will conduct a qualitative monitoring activity in 2019-2020 with the aim to publish a Report. This will be done, among other things, via a survey which will investigate on the ways eTwinning Schools interact with the schools in their area and provide support, training and promotional activities.
The eTwinning team is looking for 6 eTwinning Schools. From each of them, one member of the management team and one teacher are expected to:
- Participate in an online questionnaire in February 2019 and in February 2020.
- Participate in four online meetings (April 2019- June 2019 – September 2019- February 2020).
- Participate in three face-to-face meetings in Brussels (March 2019- November 2019- March 2020) of the duration of one day each.
- Work on specific activities introduced by the eTwinning team both during the meetings and in their schools with the involvement of the whole community.
- Participate in the development of case studies, thus contributing to the Report.
All the expenses for the face-to-face meetings will be covered by eTwinning.
If you are interested, please complete the following form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MQPXBBT in English, taking into account:
- One application per eTwinning School
- Two participants only: one from the management team and one teacher
The selected eTwinning Schools will be informed by email.
Deadline to submit your application: 1st February 2019