The Directorate for Digital Literacy and Transversal Skills is launching a series of webinars for educators working in primary schools. The focus of this series is to give ideas on online pedagogy, sharing of good practices and training on ready available tools.
1. Using MS Forms as an assessment tool in the Primary: Thursday 2nd April @ 11am
2. Ms Teams – Simple Features of MS Class: Thursday 2nd April @ 2pm
3. Creating a MS Sway presentation for the Primary Class: Friday 3rd April @ 11am
4. Create collaborative class books with Book Creator: Friday 3rd April @ 1pm
5. Creating spaces where primary students interact with videos using Flipgrid: Monday 6th April @ 11am
6. Web 2.0 tools to engage students: Tuesday 7th April @10am
7. Using J2E to promote creative writing tasks: Tuesday 7th April @ 12.30
8. Learning Online – Sharing Experiences: Wednesday 8th April @ 4pm
Primary Teachers, LSEs and school leadership can get more details and register for any of these sessions by browsing to: https://bit.ly/MaltaWebinar
Further sessions will be added on the 6th April. As in normal circumstances, the primary digital literacy team is supporting schools through tailored professional development sessions for staff members. Such sessions are now being held through Microsoft Teams. For further details contact Mr Keith Aquilina, EO (Digital Literacy) or the respective digital literacy HoD.