The ninth edition of the Malta Junior Science Olympiad(MJSO) for scholastic year 2022-2023 is scheduled for Saturday19thNovember 2022. It will be held at St Nicholas College, Dingli Secondary School. The theme of the ninth MJSO edition is Climate Change. The MJSO (2022) will include two parts namely:
•Part A: a comprehension related to Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
•Part B: a set of investigations related to Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
Part A comprises 25% of the total mark while part B makes up the remaining 75%. A second circular with further event details and registration links will be issued towards the beginning of scholastic year 2022/2023.